Sunday, September 11, 2011

So I finally decided to continue writing on my blog. I'm a troller at heart. So if I get chance to troll, I do it. Speaking of trolling, there used to be something called "rick-rolling". Used to be because, even people do get rick rolled, its on a WAAAY smaller scale. People used to go head over heals in try to get people rick-rolled. The original video is this



This is where people say, "You just got Rick-rolled". Just to know the lengths to which people go to to rick roll others, i'll show you an example. This is something that happened to me. I like to crawl through various web sites. Posted below is something from failbook


Go on, open the link. Read the entire post. Then listen to the video and you'll get what I meant. I'll be posting more stuff. Weird creepy, interesting, tech stuff. Anything interesting that I find while I search through the minuscule portion of the vast internet that I can look through in smy short life span. And Stein, ignore any grammar mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment