Monday, March 28, 2011

Sketchings of Nothing: The Thing I'd Never Do

Sketchings of Nothing: The Thing I'd Never Do: "I started a blog. [Enter gasping audience here] Ahhh, yes. The ramblings of nothing from someone who, really, has nothing to talk about (I..."

So yeah everyone I know has started to write a blog. Stein somehow manages to convince people to write blogs. Meh. Writing a blog is a pain. Well that is how I see it. I mean, you'll have to write a lot of stuff so people just view your page. And then work on the post so that more people will comment on it. Oh and by the way, while i am writing this post, no one knows I have started. I intend to keep it that way for a while at least

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to agree with blogging being a pain. Personally, I find it's a good way to talk to myself without sounding crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete